Price Rs.1,450.0 Person
Rs.1450 per person (monument fee is not included)
Plus complimentary water, other drinks are available at an extra cost.
1:30 pm (approximately) depart Jaisalmer by jeep.
You will visit three historical sites along the way:
Barabag– A Royal cemetery with over 100 cenotaphs
Amarsagar– A 17th century Jain Temple
Kuldhara– An abandoned village in the Thar Desert
Departure for Khuri/Sam Sand Dunes to meet the camels.
1 hour 30mins (approximately) camel ride into the desert for sunset.
Nightfall: Return to Jaisalmer by jeep.
The price for the Sunset Safari, Overnight Safari and camel Safari includes:
- Jeep transfers
- Bedding, blankets and sleeping bags (Overnight and Camel Safari only)
- Meals (all vegetarian and prepared freshly in the desert), including: Breakfast: Toast, jam, honey, boiled eggs, fruit, tea and coffee (Overnight Camel Safari only) Dinner: Two vegetable dishes, dhal, rice, chapatti, Indian sweet, fruit and chai Mineral Water - Camel Ride (one person per camel)
- Departure times are approximate for November to March. It may vary at other times of the year and we will advise you of the best departure time during other periods.
- Drinks can be provided at extra charge.
- A music programme by local musicians can be provided at extra charge.
- All prices are for two people minimum (If you are alone and there is no group, the price will be the equivalent of two people ).
- All bookings must be confirmed by a deposit of one person’s camel safari.
- The deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made within 7 days of departure.
- Half of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made before 14 days of departure.
- In the case of unavoidable natural events we will either refund half of the deposit or we will transfer the booking to the next available date.
- We do not have a swimming pool.
- We use a power generator to provide electricity at the campsite, which we will be switched off at 11.30pm. After that we can provide you with oil lamps.
- We do not have A/C in the tents.
- We do not have a heater in the tents.
- All food is vegetarian.
- The camel ride will be around 50 minutes. If you would like a longer ride, please ask us in advance.
- We will provide one camel per person.
- Children aged 5 or less are free. Children aged 10 or less then will be charged 50% of the normal tariff. Children above 10yrs will be charged as an adult.
- The Jeep can be shared by other guests.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the mud cottages & Swiss tents.
- The music and dance programmes are organised from October till March.
- The departure time to Jaisalmer is 10.30am. If you wish to stay longer, it can be arranged at an extra cost.
- If you start the safari late, you will have to skip some monuments on the way, otherwise you will not make sunset.