Rs.2850 per person
Dinner and breakfast included
Transport, music dance programme and camel ride included
Other than Mineral water, drinks on extra cost
Our Mud cottage are meticulously constructed in the traditional way. All the mud cottage are beautifully decorated with regional handicrafts and feature en suite bathroom facilities.
At our camp we have 4 mud house and 4 rooms. We try to build these mud houses to give you an authentic experience how villagers are living in the villages of Thar Desert.
All the cottage and rooms have attached bath and toilet.
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Camel ride of sunset (1 pax on each camel)
- Evening tea/coffee & snacks
- Vegetarian Dinner camp fire Rajasthani folk music and dance programme
- Morning breakfast
- Mineral water
- 2 pair of slippers
- Bottled Mineral Water
Terms & ConditionsThe price for the Sunset Safari, Overnight Safari and Camel Safari includes:
- Jeep transfers
- Bedding, blankets and sleeping bags (Overnight and Camel Safari only)
- Meals - all vegetarian and prepared freshly in the desert
- Breakfast: Toast, jam, honey, boiled eggs, fruit, tea and coffee (Overnight Camel Safari only)
- Dinner: Two vegetable dishes, dhal, rice, chapatti, Indian sweet, fruit and chai
- Mineral Water
- Camel Ride - one person per camel
- Departure times are approximate for November to March. It may vary at other times of the year and we will advise you of the best departure time during this period.
- Drinks can be provided at extra charge
- A music program by local musicians can be provided at extra charge
- All prices are for two people minimum( If you are alone and if there is no group, you have to pay for two people )
- All bookings must be confirmed by a deposit of one person’s camel safari
- The deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made within 07 days of departure.
- Half of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation is made before 14 days of departure.
- In the case of unavoidable natural events we will either refund half of the deposit or we will transfer the booking to the next available day.
Prices and information is correct as at 1st April 2016. Management reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.TOUR LEADER / ESCORT / GUIDE FROM YOUR COMPANY will be chargeable. At our Desert Camp:
- We do not have a swimming pool in our camp.
- We do not have electricity at our Camp
- We do not have A/C in the tents
- We do not have a heater in tents
- The food will be vegetarian
- The camel ride will be around 50 minutes; if you desire a long camel ride, please ask us in advance
- We will provide one camel to one person
- Children of 05 years or less are free; children of 10 years or less then will be chargeable with 50% of tariff. Above 10yrs it will be count as an adult.
- The Jeep can be shared by other guests
- We do not have electricity in our camp so we use a power generator which we will be switched off at 11.30pm; after that we can provide you some oil lamps.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the mud cottages & Swiss tent
- The music and dance programmes are organised from October till March.
- The check out time or time to return to Jaisalmer is 10.30am; if you wish to stay longer or after 10.30am, it will chargeable accordingly.
- If you start late for the safari, you will have to skip to visit some monuments on the way, otherwise you can will not reach in time for see the sunset.